Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Cakes

I can't remember what cakes I have shared on here and which I haven't, but I will just randomly choose I guess. I really enjoy baking. I like being creative and I like my creativity going to something not permanent. I don't feel as stressed about perfection..even though I do get stressed. Plus you get to EAT IT!
Lets start with the grossest tasting cake I have ever made. IT was SUPER FUN! My friend Shala and I made a rainbow cake

This cake was for my mom's Bday, she LOVES roses on her cakes and lots of them. The stores will only allow 6-8 so I went nuts.


This next two are a birthday cake and smash cake I made for a friend, and actually the only cakes I've been commissioned to do.




This took a lot longer than expected, guess I'll post more later.

2 comments:

Shala said...

I like I liked the taste of our cake, didn't I? Either way, It was fun!

Bre said...

It was OK,the filling was yum but seedy, and the cake was a little on the chewy side :)