Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Birthday!

My birthday was Sunday and it was good. We got up and just played WoW on the computer and we went to Waffle House to eat brunch. I wanted something better but I didnt want to go very far away. We went to Lasertag at 3:30 where Megan, Shauna, Justin, Julie, and Kersten were meeting us to play. But after a few minutes Julie called crying cause they got in a hit and run. So we went to where they were at to check on them. Julie was bruised up mostly from the seatbelt and Justin banged his knee up, but nothing that they needed the ambulance for, thank goodness. We stayed there for a while until they could go and I got in Megans car and they got in our car. Zack took them back to Justin's apartment to rest and I went to Lasertag where Kersten was waiting. Us 4 played a game and had a lot of fun, i got 5th out of like 30. Then Zack was almost back so we waited for him to play our 2nd game. The guy who explained that one was REALLY annoying and Zack was about done, but we finally got in and had fun. I got 6th that time out of 15ish. I think everyone liked it. I didnt like that punk lil kid chasing me but ya know.. After that we went to Ruby Tuesdays, which is like my favorite restaurant but was far away until they opened one here last week. It was me, Zach, Megan, Joey, Shauna, Justin, Julie, Caleb, and Kersten at dinner. It was good of course except they are new so the service wasnt quite up there yet, but im sure it will be after a couple months. After dinner zach and i went and played monopoly with justin and julie. WHICh i WON!! whoo hoo! and then went home. It was overall a good birthday!

2 comments:

*Merry Girls* said...

That was scary about the wreck but the rest of your birthday sounded like tons of fun!! You are such a sweetie, I'll try not to miss it next year. Sorry!

LoraBelieves said...

Just wanted to say, "Hi!" Didn't get to visit at Inga's the other day. Didn't realize you had a birthday. Overall I'm getting the lame-o vote. Saw your blog link on Nikki's page so checked it out. So nice to keep in touch with everyone. I'm glad you had a fun birthday. Hope your everyday is fabuloso! Lora.