Friday, June 22, 2007

It's Raining its Pouring...

Here is my story for the day:

I left work a little early because I didn't have much to do; I wanted to eat lunch with someone so I drove to my friend Jessie's house. We went and got wraps at a little cafe she likes on Main street.We both needed to mow our yards because its been raining so much they have just grown too tall. So we decided to go together and get gas for our mowers. After that I went back to her house to get her mower started because she just got it. I accidentally filled the oil to high and all over the place, so I had to pour some of it out into a little bucket. Then we adjusted the blades and such; this was all actually quite entertaining, but I guess you would have to know both of us or just be there. Then I headed home. As soon as I pulled into my house which was only a mile away...it started raining. To say the least I was pissed off. My yard looks bad and I really needed to mow it. So angrily I got the gas can out of my trunk and took it to the backyard to put in the shed. In the meantime the rain picks up..it starts POURING! By the time I walk back to the front of the house my anger is gone and Im histarically laughing and drenched from scrunci to flip flops. I kinda wish it would have rained for longer than the five minutes so I could have just stayed and played in it since I was already wet.

1 comment:

*Merry Girls* said...

I love the rain! It is so cute that you were so mad but then it quickly turns to laughter.