Wednesday, July 25, 2007

The Moaning Meme

I was tagged a while ago but im just now getting around to this:

I've been tagged! Oooh a meme! I've been tagged by Merry Weatherwith a meme originating from The Freelance Cynic and this one's about my groanings.

Affectionately called: The Moaning Meme


4 things that should go into room 101 and be removed from the face of the earth.
-Gorey movies: they freak me out
-Mosquitoes: I stole this answer but im allergic and really hate them because they love me
-Long lines: they make me a nervous wreck, whether it be standing in line or traffic
-Homework: no matter how old I get I will always hate homework, I can't focus in my home where Im suppose to eat, sleep, relax, spend time with my family, etc.. I would much rather do it all in a classroom setting.

3 things people do that make you want to shake them violently.
-Spend money on junk BEFORE paying their bills.
-Not finishing even one topic in a conversation that consisted of 20.
-Ride peoples bumper, especially at night.

2 things you find yourself moaning about.
-My house being dirty and my inability to completely finish it before its destroyed again.
-Work, school, running errands


1 thing the above answers tell you about yourself.
-I'm lazy, but I already knew this


RULES:
Link to the original meme at freelancecynic.com so people know what it's all about!
Be as honest as possible, This is about letting people get to know the real you!
Try not to insult anyone - unless they really deserve it or are very, very ugly!

Post these rules at the end of every meme!

Today I'm tagging:

hmm.. I want to tag bobbi so i will have to convince her to make a blogspot.

2 comments:

*Merry Girls* said...

Nicely moaned. I agreed with many of your complaints. Thanks for playing!!

Anonymous said...

It's amazing how many people are complaining about not being able to keep the house tidy.