Thursday, July 26, 2007

wasting time and enjoying it :)

We'll I am at work and of course I should not be on my blog on the computer, but I feel quite talkative and needed to chat a little and since the only person who works at the same office to me is a 66 year old guy; I thought blogging might let me get a bit more out. I am in a really good mood today; which if you spoke to me yesterday you might be surprised of this. Zach had mowed the yard after he got off work yesterday by the time I got home and then we watched a movie together. It was a REALLY nice surprise and a nice evening. My kitchen is a complete disaster and I keep picturing how bad it looks in my mind, but other than that everything is going ok. My brother got married over the weekend in California, as did my 16 year old step sister in Oklahoma. I went to my brother's wedding to Erin and it was probably the best wedding I've ever been to. I mean my wedding was perfect for me, but this was like the reception from Father of the Bride. It was a lot of fun. The trip was exhausting though and I gained five pounds eating out with good food all weekend. But I lost it already going back to eating a little less than normal. I can feel myself starting to ramble...dun dun dun.. We'll I guess I can always post something else later if I think of it. Hope everyone is having a nice July!

3 comments:

*Merry Girls* said...

Wow, that does sound like a nice evening. I am glad you are in a good mood. Your family has been busy. Are you allowed to get married at 16? I don't think that you are wasting time. This is how I keep in touch. LOLove!

*Merry Girls* said...

Your comments on my blog were so funny! Thanks for visiting.
Love ya

T * R * B said...

I want to see you