Tuesday, September 18, 2007

September 18th




I feel happy :)
can you guess why?
today is our 2nd anniversary! its funny it feels like we've been together for a long time but its funny to think we have been married for 2 whole years. I still don't feel old enough to be married.
It is interesting how our perception of age as a child changes every year we age. I remember thinking I would get married at 18 and how mature I thought seniors in high school were. But when I turned 18 that was a horrifying thought because I was SOO young! Even at 21 I still felt a bit too young. But married life really came easily.
I'm awesome at kind of rambling on and throwing comma's and spaces and page breaks in.
Whatever lol
We are going to go to dinner tonight to The Cheesecake Factory, which we have both been wanting since we went there in Chicago. We don't really have much else planned. I am just happy to have my husband and that I get to keep him forever.
I wish I had some cool poem or something epic to say but really I just have a big grin on my face
I feel giggly and I love my silly husband!

on another note I wish to be supergirl for halloween

3 comments:

T * R * B said...

Super Girl!!!!!! WOOOOT
Well hope you are having fun.

The Robertson Clan said...

Girl, I am 31 and I STILL feel that way. I swear I am only 19 inside. ME, I can't be a... *gasp* GROWN UP! Dang it, I even have a kid! How did THAT happen. I can barely take care of myself! haha!

Happy Anniversary to you!

*Merry Girls* said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!

I think I finally feel about 25 years old. I am glad that our spirits feel young even as our bodys age.

You would be an awesome Super girl or Wonder Woman!!