Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Vacation!

We have talked about going to Vegas for a while; Zack use to live there and I have never been and there is so much he wants to show me. We want to go before we start having babies, because then it may be put off for a very very long time. So we finally planned it. It's hard a little bit to spend the money that could be used for more practical things, but after we bought our plane tickets I stopped worrying about it. I tend to have buyers remorse before I do things instead of after. We are going to go in December for a week! We are already planning where to go and what to do. I am the one who has traveled a lot in the past, and its really nice to have Zack being the one to know what to do and where to go. Its all new and exciting to me!
And now 2 major things we wanted to do before having kids (buying a house and going on vacation alone one last time) are being checked off the list.. dun dun dun

3 comments:

T * R * B said...

Baby time! Nah just have fun. Wooot for you!

*Merry Girls* said...

Sounds like fun! Congrats for checking one more thing off the list. YAY!!

The Robertson Clan said...

Yeah, that baby thing can throw an amazing, fun and tiring wrench into things! haha!