Saturday, August 4, 2007

marriage meme

Merry Weather tagged her readers to play along with the marriage meme. So without further ado, here are eight facts about our marriage:

1. We have been married for almost 2 years.

2. He proposed to me on our trip to Europe, in Hohenschwangau, Germany. We were next to a crystal clear lake made from melted snow underneath Neuschwanstein castle (which is what Cinderella's castle was made to look like). We had hot cocoa at sunrise and started to walk back and he asked,"So, you still want to be in a relationship for 3 years before getting married?" (i had told him previously that i planned this)

3. He is almost 5 years older than me, and I am quite happy with it.

4. Shortly after we married we got a pet :) Her name is Lucy she is a grey cat.

5. We just bought our first house together this year.

6. We rarely ever fight, in fact I don't remember one. Instead he tickles me until I get completely overwhelmed and chase after him, he laughs at my frustrations and in turn just makes me giggle.

7. We were together a year and half before our wedding.

8. We are both the baby of our families and it seems to have worked out quite well.

2 comments:

*Merry Girls* said...

Love your meme. It was funny that he tickles you. I am glad that you have such a good relationship. Thanks for playing.

T * R * B said...

Great stuff. I am glad yall both are so happy.