Wednesday, August 8, 2007

8 raNdOm ThinGs

My sister's in law did this and theirs made me laugh so I have to do it too :D
  1. In high school starting with 9th grade I was at least 1 minute late everyday to my first hour. By the time I hit senior year my teachers tried everything. I had to sit in the hall for 20 minutes, do 10 pushups for every minute late, detention, and finally intervention. I still can't seem to make it to anything at 8am. 7am I can do, or anytime after 8:30.
  2. I get cravings for salt and vinegar chips and chocolate milk at the same time.
  3. I can sing actual songs with words and all with my mouth closed, but cannot hum whatsoever, I sound completely tone deaf.
  4. Apparently when I am excited about something I am talking about I wobble my head. Zack is the only person who has ever noticed without me telling them.
  5. My favorite color is green, next is pink and brown together, but a lot of the time when I choose something it is a bright blue.
  6. I am 5'9" and the shortest in my family.
  7. I play an massive mutliplayer online role-playing game on a regular basis.
  8. I can do a back-bend and stand back up easily no matter how heavy I am.

I could make a list that is much longer than this but I better not.

1 comment:

T * R * B said...

Now I will watch to see if you wobble & and that is kinda cool you can do a backbend.