Wednesday, August 11, 2010

sometimes the wheels keep turning and you have to stop and unload

Sometimes I just wish I could do more, be more, mess up less. I have quite a bit of a problem with time management and forgetfulness. I am always doing something no matter how insignificant. I get involved in lots of things I get scattered and stressed. I itch my head and my belly hurts. I don't keep up with friends or family how I or they would like. I suppose a lot of people feel the way I do.. I want to be a better mother, a better friend, a better wife, a better daughter sister cook employee. Some of it I just try my hardest and thats all i can do. Sometimes i know I am just not trying hard enough. I know this is kinda random and all over, just needed to word vomit a little.
I am sorry to those I love for forgetting things i am suppose to do, being late too often, not having my shoulder and ear close enough to you. I never want to hurt anyone

No comments: